“My Music MasterPeace” competition gives musicians from all over the world, the chance to win being the opening act of MasterPeace in Concert - Istanbul on September 21st. the winner will be joining top international artists and performing at the MasterPeace mega concert, with World’s largest Orchestra in the world, ‘The Metropole’.
MasterPeace will be flying the winner to perform as the opening act of MasterPeace in Concert Istanbul September 21st, and join top artists and getting their music heard by millions.
How To Enter
1- Submit original song that inspires action for peace/social change. Entries can focus on a range of different themes in peace-building, such as conflict resolution, cultural collaboration, non- violence etc.
2- All entered songs require a fusion of music with a video (graphic, clip, animation, pictures)
3- Music piece can be in any language however all must be subtitled in English (including originally produced in English).
4- Tracks may not contain any content that indicates violence, racism, intolerance, discrimination …etc, which will lead to rejection of the song and disqualification of the artist.
5- All entries can only be submitted through the MasterPeace platform, so you need to create a profile on this link (www.masterpeace.org/mymusic)
This competition requires NO ENTRY FEE.
1- First Phase: Submission of original peace-related song(s)
Starts: December 1st, 2013 Submission Ends: March 15th, 2014
2- Second Phase: MasterPeace verifies all entries
All accepted entries will be announced on March 31st, 2014 (e-mail confirmation) to enter third phase - public voting.
3- Third Phase: Public votes on their favorite song on MasterPeace.org
Voting Starts: April 1st, 2014 Voting Ends: April 30th, 2014
4- Fourth Phase: Judges choose the winner of the My Music MasterPeace competition.
Winner announcement: May 15th, 2014
For any questions, enquires or requests, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
MY MUSIC MASTERPEACE- GLOBAL COMPETITION RULES AND REGULATIONS
COMPETITION ORGANIZERS AND FOUNDERS
MasterPeace* invites musicians from all over the world the chance to WIN the opening of ‘MasterPeace in Concert Istanbul’ on the International Day of Peace, September 21st, 2014.
ELIGIBILITY & REQUIREMENTS
This section lists all of the items required for submission.
- The Competition is open to musicians (individual artists and bands) of all nationalities.
- The Competition accepts only songs that are related to broader concept for peace, tolerance, acceptance, harmony, social justice, human rights, equality, etc.
- The Competition will reject any song that incites hate speech, violence, discrimination of any type, which rejection will be to the sole judgement of MasterPeace.
- There are no restrictions on the age of entrants.
- Each band/artist should be available to travel during September, 10th till September, 24th2014.
- MasterPeace reserves the right to extend the submission phase or any phases if appropriate.
- English Subtitling (for ALL submissions)
- Performances may be submitted in any language; however, ALL performances must be subtitled in English, including programs originally produced in English.
- Submissions without subtitling/captioning in English will be disqualified.
- Submit original song that inspires action for peace/social change. Entries can focus on a range of different themes in peace-building, such as conflict resolution, cultural collaboration, non- violence etc
- All entered songs require a fusion of music with a video (graphic, clip, animation, pictures).
- Music piece can be in any language however all must be subtitled in English (including originally produced in English).
- Tracks may not contain any content that indicates violence, racism, intolerance, discrimination …etc, which will lead to rejection of the song and disqualification of the artist. This rejection and/or disqualification will be to the sole judgement of MasterPeace.
- All entries can only be submitted through the MasterPeace platform on this link (www.masterpeace.org/mymusic)
- Correct entry information is the responsibility of the participants. MasterPeace is not liable for incorrect listings that are the result of incorrect information on entry forms. Entry information might be shared with partners/designees of MasterPeace.
- The entering participant assumes full responsibility for notifying the other co-producing partners of the submission.
SCREENING PROCESS AND CONFIRMATION OF ENTRY
This section details the procedure by which a submission is accepted as an entry into the competition.
- All entries are pre-screened to ensure that eligibility requirements are met and that the technical quality is satisfactory.
- MasterPeace reserves the full sole right to not accept any performance deemed unsuitable. The ruling of the MasterPeace is final.
- All entrants will receive confirmation by email when their submission has been officially entered into the competition.
- The Winner* will be chosen by a MasterPeace appointed jury, which jury will have to sole authority to choose the Winner.
- The Winner will be rewarded a chance to open (first to perform) MasterPeace in Concert (MPIC) in Istanbul, Turkey on September 21, 2014, the International Day of Peace.
- The price will be solely awarded to the Winner and will not be transferable and can not be exchanged for any other prices or money.
FURTHER COMPETITION CONDITIONS
- Chosen entrants at any stage shall participate, free of charge, in any TV recordings, TV, radio interviews, press conferences or any media activities decided by MasterPeace, in purpose to advertise the Competition and create a Competition archive.
- Votes will be counted solely on masterpeace.org and not the viwership or 'likes' on anyother wesbites.
- Among the top 20 most voted songs, MasterPeace Jury will choose the WINNER. MasterPeace Jury’s decision about the winner will be final and irrefutable by any means.
- Applications submitted after the specified deadline shall not be accepted for participation in the Competition.
- MasterPeace has the sole right to disqualify any entries that doesn’t abide by the rules and regulations.
- Any material sent to the MasterPeace shall not be returned.
- Entries may be used by MasterPeace and free of charge in any television broadcast, webcast, or exhibition produced for or by MasterPeace including, but not limited to, marketing and PR in connection with announcements or activities in any current or future years' promotions.
- MasterPeace won’t allow and has the sole right to delete entries and/or votes if it proved as a SPAM or any automated system, including without limitation, "robots," "spiders," "offline readers," etc.
- Any nominated entries and/or its title, logo, trademark, extracts and other intangible rights and promotional items related to the program may be used free of charge in any television broadcast, webcast, or video promotion produced by MasterPeace and/or its partners/designees in connection with MasterPeace in any current or future years' promotions.
- MasterPeace Competition is not responsible for and shall not be held liable for (a) lost, late, delayed, damaged, incomplete, illegible, unintelligible, or misdirected entries; (b) telephone, electronic, hardware or software program, network, Internet, or computer malfunctions, failures, or difficulties of any kind; (c) failed, incomplete, partial, garbled, or delayed computer transmissions; (d) any printing or typographical errors in any materials associated with the competition; (e) any claims, suits, actions, liabilities, injuries, losses, or damages of any kind in connection with the competition or resulting from acceptance, possession, or use of any prizes and awards.
- The Competition Rules shall be posted at the Competition’s official website, www.masterpeace.org/mymusic
- By entering the competition, you are automatically guaranteeing MasterPeace that you have all the ‘rights’ to submit your video for the competition, and you are indemnifying MasterPeace against any liability, be it legal or financial.
- In no event MasterPeace shall be liable towards a contender or any other third party for any lost data or content, lost profits, business interruption or for any incident, incidental, special, consequential, exemplary or punitive damages arising out of or relating to the activities of MasterPeace with regard to this Music contest and/or Music Event MPIC and/or any other related events or any shortcomings of and/or causing damage by third parties engaged by MasterPeace to assist MasterPeace with this Music contest and/or Music Event MPIC or any other related events.
- These MasterPeace Global Competition Rules and Regulations shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of The Netherlands
- All disputes arising out or in connection with these MasterPeace Global Competition Rules and Regulations or further resulting agreements, shall be settled by the sole competent court in Amsterdam, the Netherlands.
Winner will receive the opening spot of MasterPeace in Concert Istanbul September 21st, 2014 along with flight* and accommodation expenses for this trip.
All top 20 with the highest votes will receive invitations for MasterPeace in Concert - Istanbul.